PLEASE FOLLOW THE LEARNING OUTCOMES AS THAT IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE INCLUDE IN THE ESSAY. ALSO THE REFLECTION WILL BE BASD ON MY personal development plan (PDP)
The aims of the module are that you will be able to:
– Maintain and develop a Personal and Professional Development Plan to integrate classroom learning with learning in practice.
– Build upon the skills acquired in LSD 1 by appreciating the learning and support needs of others and developing coaching and facilitation skills.
7. Learning Outcomes
By the end of the module you will be able to:
1. Critically review personal strengths and weaknesses and evaluate strategies for using the areas of strength to overcome and manage weaknesses, in particular in communication and organisational skills.
2. Identify and implement the learning skills required to complete the modules in Year 2 of the programme and recognise the value of continuously improving personal work and career development and to contribute effective care in the workplace.
3. Critically appraise your skills in treating others with honesty and respect as well as that of coaching and facilitation of others in your learning development, in particular to users and their carers.
4. Justify your career choices working with people with different health care needs with reference to the work based learning requirementsCurrently 2 writers are viewing this order