Preventing /or reduction of Pressure Ulcers or any other topic that will be easy to find 10 primary research reports—email me if you have any better idea. Most articles for pressure ulcers are in EBSCO ,CINAHL, PubMed, MedLine.
A. Select piece of primary research (original research reports) from a research journal that
has nursing implications and critique the article (suggested length of 2–3 pages) by
doing the following:
Note: Please notice that you can collect 10 research reports first and then select one of
those to complete aspect A of this task.
1. Identify the article you have chosen in an APA-formatted citation.
2. Design a visual representation (e.g., graph or chart) to show how the researcher
addressed the five areas of a research report (background information or
introduction, review of the literature, discussion of methodology, specific data
analysis, and conclusion).
Note: table provided-look at attachment(TASK).
3. Based on your analysis of the five areas, assess whether the evidence presented in
the research report supports the researcher’s conclusion.
4. Discuss ethical issues that may have arisen for the researcher while conducting the
research for the article.
5. Discuss the type of research used for the study.
a. Explain whether or not other types of research would have been appropriate in
the same situation.
B. Conduct a literature search to evaluate nursing care or management implications of a
nursing intervention by doing the following:
1. Discuss evidence for a nursing care or management problem.
2. Complete the attached matrix to list 10 primary research sources, in APA format,
from scholarly journal sources you locate in major medical databases (e.g.,EBSCO, CINAHL,
PubMed, MedLine, or a hard copy journal).
Note: In aspect B you should gather 9 more pieces of similar research on the same
topic as in aspect A so you have a total of 10 pieces of primary research to make a
practice implication (a minimum of 8 authors should be used)