SYLLOGISM VALIDITY TESTING EXERCISE
To be a valid syllogism, the conclusion must be proven by the reasons. Carefully study the
following syllogisms and decide if they are valid or invalid:
1. All zebras are striped animals.
No zebras are polar bears.
Therefore, no polar bears are striped animals.
2. All clowns are funny individuals.
Some sad people are clowns.
Therefore, some sad people are funny individuals.
3. Some sticky substances are yucky things.
All taffy is a sticky substance.
Therefore, some taffy is a yucky thing.
4. All items made of gold are expensive items.
Some rings are items made of gold.
Therefore, some rings are expensive items.
5. All flies are winged creatures.
All butterflies are winged creatures.
Therefore, all butterflies are flies
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂
Comments or questions are welcome.