What are the experience of Neuro-oncology service users with frequent changes of executive officers for policy and practice in (Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust) NHS foundation trust in United Kingdom.
A research proposal (3500 words) designed to address a research question relevant to the student’s programme (i.e Health Services Management). This research proposal may be appropriate for development into a level 3 project.
A research proposal designed to address a research question relevant to the student’s programme (i.e Health Services Management OR Health Promotion OR Public Health). This research proposal may be appropriate for development into a level 3 project.
Research topic proposal
What are the experience of Neuro-oncology service users with frequent changes of executive officers for policy and practice in (Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust) NHS foundation trust in United Kingdom
LENGTH: 3500 words
This assignment will enable students to demonstrate learning outcomes 1-4 and 7-8 (as stated below).
(Learning Outcomes for the module
Demonstrate coherent detailed critical evaluation of past and current (new) knowledge of public health issues and its context, including uncertainty, ambiguity and limits of the knowledge.
Interpret and critically appraise current understanding of global public health issues in order to make appropriate judgements and recommendations in complex and unpredictable contexts.
At the end of this module, students should be able to:
1. Convey knowledge and understanding of stages involved in designing and conducting a viable research project in the area of health promotion, public health and/ or health service management.
2. Apply the principles of research ethics to the design of research proposals and projects.
3. Explain the use of descriptive and inferential statistics in the design and interpretation of health and healthcare research, and in service improvement.
4. Identify the nature and sources of information and data needed to write a research proposal and report using appropriate research process criteria
5. Evaluate aspects of the research process relevant to a chosen field of study.
6. Select techniques appropriate for research in a field of study. These techniques may be qualitative, quantitative or a mixture of both
Subject Based Practical Skills
7. Plan a research project appropriate to a field of study.)
This guide provides you with essential information on the module Research methods for Health Service Management. Please read it carefully as you will need to consult this guide throughout the semester. HS5102 is a core module for Level 5 (Year 2) students studying on all BSc (Hons) Programmes in Health Sciences (i.e. Health Service Management ). A core module means that students must register for and successfully pass this module in order to obtain their degree. Success in this module will require not only passing the assessment tasks, but also undertaking the assigned readings, activities and participating in class discussions.