2) How does incontinence affect risks for falls?
3) What is meant by gait? What are gait assistance devices?
4) How does moisture increase risks of pressure sores?
5) Why do we need an assessment tool for measuring pressure areas?
6) What information will you be required to provide for the patient and ensure is
documented in the case notes or treatment orders.
7) Define the term micturition?
8) What is CO?
9) Define what orthopnoea, dyspnoea and paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnoea?
10) What is the difference between oedema and pitting oedema?
11) What is a pleural effusion?
12) What is a pneumothorax and the clinical manifestations for this condition?
13) Define what a CT is and its purpose as a diagnostic tool
14) Dignity is what and why is this important to maintain when caring for an individual?
15) Provide a definition of what Maslow’s hierarchy of need is and why is this important to nursing?
16) What is meant by gait? What are gait assistance devices?
17) What is a cerebral aneurysm?
18) What is a stroke and its clinical manifestations?
19) Provide and explanation of what a clipping an aneurysm is?
20) Provide an explanation of what a CABVG is and why this is performed?
21) Why when you have a L) sided hemisphere stroke is the R) side effected?