Do nurses who do meditation have potential of having their stress reduced than nurses who do not participate in meditation? Research Topic: Nurses who do meditation have potential of having their stress reduced than nurses who do not participate in meditation.
Research Question: Do nurses who do meditation have potential of having their stress reduced than nurses who do not participate in meditation?
C- Nurses who do not participate in meditation
O- Reduced stress in nurses who do meditation
T- No time frame
The purpose of this project is for students to select a topic of clinical relevance, research the evidence and critically appraise the selected evidence each student will identify two sources of evidence, one a recent nursing research study, the other representing another level of evidence. Evaluate the study according to the guidelines in the textbook. A scholarly paper (one paper per group) and power point presentation must be developed and each student must give an oral presentation on an aspect of the project.
Identify a research problem (should be related to final project) and design an outline for a quantitative study or qualitative study (Include type of study, research questions/hypothesis, Data collection methods and how you would analyze the data-egg. statistics for quantitative or coding/themes for qualitative
1. Identify a research problem/question using the PICOT format (10%)
2. Conduct a literature search to identify best current evidence (15 %)
3. Identify levels of evidence represented (10%) (Qualitative, quantitative, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis-try to find the highest level of evidence)
4. Appraise/evaluate/critique the evidence (10%)
5. Provide a state of the science summary identifying commonalities and variations in practices and gaps in knowledge (15 %)
6. Recommend either a practice change or a continuation of current practice based on the evidence. (10%)
7. Design a plan to change or reinforce the recommended practice, including a way to evaluate the practice (10%)
8. Develop a brief power point to summarize and share your findings (10%
9. Use of APA, grammar, style, and organization of paper (5%)
Use the two attached articles below on meditation and stress for the above writing work, a page for an article, following the instructions above in the writing.
The Absracts, Introductoin, and literature review should be written on a separate page.
At Ultimate Scholars we are committed to Quality,Originality and Academic Writing Prowess. Say NO to plagiarism and place an order for a similar or different assignment and get amazing discounts CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. or contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com