Two Letters of Recommendation:
Applying to Georgetown HRM Professional Master’s program.
Keep in Mind a Recommendation:
– Highlight abilities and motivation to perform high-quality graduate work.
– Needs to be thoughtful
– Reasons for pursuing the degree and I am a good fit for the program
– Emphasize what I have done, and what I am capable of accomplishing, in an academic or professional environment
First Recommendation from Rhonda Sparks:
– Kaiser Permanente – Lead Recruiter/Supervisor
– Professional/Working Relationship for one year
– Highlight Work Ethic/Skills/Leadership Qualities/Analytical/Etc…
– Talk about how I would thrive in a professional graduate school program
Second Recommendation for Kenya Green:
– Manager – Belk Dept. Store
– Professional/Working Relationship for two years
– Highlight Leadership/Problem Solver/Knowledge of HR Practices/ETC..
– Speak on reasons why I would excel in the HRM program