Money Back Guarantee
The Money Back Guarantee is the policy of refunds applicable to Speedessays.com.
The policy can be divided into 2 sections:
- Before approving the preview version of your order.
- After approving the order.
In both cases, if you live on the territory of the European Union and paid VAT in the process of payment transaction, you do not receive it back with a refund. You get back only the money or a percent of the price stated in the Prices section of the website. VAT, Extras, and Discounts are not refundable.
Before approving the paper:
You can qualify for a 100% refund if:
- There was a payment mistake (identical orders, double payment, etc).
- We are not able to provide you with a suitable writer.
- You don’t need the paper because the deadline has passed, but it wasn’t delivered to you. In this case, you don’t receive the paper and don’t have the right to use any materials we may have sent you before on this order (does not apply to revisions).
You will be eligible for a 70% refund if:
- The writer has been assigned and less than a half of the deadline has passed. The writer has started working on your paper and should be compensated.
You will be able to get back 50% of your money if:
- The writer has been assigned to your order and more than a half of the deadline has passed.
- We are not able to provide you with a writer for your revision.
In case we fail to provide the paper on time, we will recalculate the price of the order according to the deadline within which we delivered the paper. For example, if you ordered a paper with an 8 hour deadline and we provided the order within 12 hours, the difference between the payments will be refunded (does not apply to revisions).
Please note that you have 14 days to approve the paper. Time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version was uploaded to your account. After this time has elapsed, the paper (or a part of the paper) is approved automatically.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the received paper, you can request a free revision to be made or another writer to be assigned. You can also set this order on Dispute status by writing a note “Please set this order on Dispute Status” in your account.
There are several important points you need to consider when setting the order on Dispute:
- In case of a Dispute, you will have to provide strong reasons and examples to back up your claim.
- It will take some time to resolve the Dispute: communicate with the writer, send the paper for evaluation, etc. Sometimes we may ask for additional materials or evidence to support your request.
- Each case is reviewed separately; every decision concerning refund is taken after a careful consideration. The refund percentage is suggested independently in each case.
- Failure to provide information required for the Dispute resolution within 14 days will result in annulment of the Dispute, and no refund will be possible thereafter.
For all the orders that are placed on the Dispute status, you have a 14 day period to resolve the situation with the Dispute Manager. Failure to provide the required information or feedback within the time provided will result in the Dispute being closed automatically.
For additional information on revisions, consult our Revision Policy.
After approving the paper:
Every client can review his/her case and ask for additional corrections, if necessary. However, once you press the “Approve” button, which gives you access to an editable and printable version of the paper, you may not ask for any refund. By pressing the “Approve” button, you confirm that you are satisfied with the overall quality of the product and have no complaints about the writer’s work.
After pressing the “Approve” button you only have 7 days to ask for a revision. In order to do so, you will need to contact Customer Support Representatives and explain the situation to them.
Do not press the “Approve” button if you haven’t checked the paper’s quality or if you are not satisfied with it. If you cannot see the preview version of your paper, contact Customer Support Representatives and ask for another variant of the paper’s preview.
The Multiple Choice Question assignments are not subject to any refund. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers, you can be qualified for a partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Dispute Manager separately in each case.
When asking for a full refund, you don’t have the right to use the paper or any of the additional materials we may have provided you with in the course of work. All these materials become a property of our company, and we reserve the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We do not keep any kind of essay databases, and ‘publish online’ means that if the paper is googled or checked with any kind of anti-plagiarism software, it will link back to our website. It may also be published as content or as a sample essay. This is done to protect our writer’s work in those cases when the customer claims for a refund after work had been already completed.
We don’t guarantee any particular grade, and you cannot receive a refund in case you were poorly assessed. VAT, Extras, and Discounts are not refundable.